A 6 year olds perspective on what's going on.
- My sister woke up this morning so concerned with what was going on in japan, which led to this conversation.
- Me: Why are you up so early?
- Her: What in the world? Did you not hear about the tsunami?
- Me: I did. I know. It's horrible.
- Her: Heck yes it is. We need to buy sushi as soon as the sushi place opens.
- Me: Huh? Why?
- Her: Oh my goodness. Do i need to explain everything for you?
- Me: Yeah. I don't understand why we need to buy sushi?
- Her: It's because when you buy something japanese the money goes to japan. or could I send my piggy bank to someone in japan? they need it more then I do. I'll even send them my floaties. I don't need any of it. Why did this happen to japan? they never did anything wrong.
- Me: That's just the way mother nature works.
- Her: Well where's father nature? I'm sure he's gonna be mad at mother nature. She's hurting her kids. She's a mean mom.
- Me: She's not really a mom, thats just what people call it.
- Her: Whatever. Whoever this nature lady is, is a pain in the butt. She's always hurting people. Tell her go to mars, and nature herself over there.
Don’t worry. She’s prettier, she’s funnier, she’s thinner. I wouldn’t choose me either.
It’s not the end of the world. It’s clearly our wake up call to finally save the world from total destruction.
It doesn’t matter if you’re Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Jewish, etc. or even an atheist, we can all pray for the world.
Stay safe everyone. :* :)